Car pool ride available

  • Henry Peck
    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 20, 2011
      Greetings! Does anyone need a car for their crew or pacers? We would
      like to share our SUV to take from at least Forest Hill to Auburn-
      Forest Hill is where my daughter is joining me to pace- All gratis, of
      course! We are just trying to have our wheels at Auburn when we finish.
      +/- 25 hour runner here.

    • rundavejames@yahoo.com
      Message 2 of 2 , Jun 20, 2011
        Anyone have a floor I could crash on the night before the race at the start? Rundavejames@... or 917-885-9101