Finish Line Showers/Ice Bath

  • Brad
    Message 1 of 3 , Jun 14, 2011
      Howdy All,

      Does anyone know of any showers that are available in & around Auburn? Hostel/Community Center/Truck Stop/etc?

      Also, by chance are there ice baths at the finish?

      Thanks & God Bless,
      Brad
    • Jonni
      Message 2 of 3 , Jun 14, 2011
        When we ride the Tevis ride, the fairgrounds has showers we use.
        Jonni (now waiting for October to see the trail!)

        On 6/14/11 10:05 PM, Brad wrote:

        > Howdy All,
        >
        > Does anyone know of any showers that are available in & around Auburn?
        > Hostel/Community Center/Truck Stop/etc?
        >
        > Also, by chance are there ice baths at the finish?
        >
        > Thanks & God Bless,
        > Brad

      • Olga Varlamova
        Message 3 of 3 , Jun 15, 2011