Best Pizza before WS100

  • hcschaub@comcast.net
    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 12, 2011
      This is my first WS100 and trip to Lake Tahoe with the family. I like pizza the night before a race. Does anyone have any recommendations for good pizza? We are staying about 5 miles from Squaw Valley.
    • Steven & Gina Bernhardt
      Message 2 of 2 , Jun 12, 2011
        Fireside Pizza in Squaw Village is awesome. Their pear, gorgonzola, and arugula pizza is a must.