Trail Conditions

  • anniect@ymail.com
    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 10, 2011
      Haven't heard anything from the race directors for some time. Does anyone have any idea how many miles of snow we'll likely be running through this year? Is Robinson Flat accessible yet?

      Thanks.
    • Steven & Gina Bernhardt
      Message 2 of 2 , Jun 10, 2011
        Received an e-mail reply from the RD the other day and he indicated that they were plowing into Robinson and would be providing a general update in the next few days or so.