Re: Safety runner - need ride to Squaw and a bit of floor to crash on

  • Mike
    Message 1 of 4 , Jun 8, 2011
      Chihping,
      Well...that would be a way to go! I don't think I'd be able to pull it off though, for a number of reasons.

      Thanks to those who have mailed me - and I've gotten the message that parking at Foresthill is a much better idea than parking at Robinson, so that's my new plan.

      I'm still looking for a ride eastward on Friday if someone has room.

      Thanks everyone!!
      Mike