Re: [ws100] Safety runner - need ride to Squaw and a bit of floor to crash on

  • Chihping Fu
    Message 1 of 4 , Jun 8, 2011
      Here is another way. A few years ago, a friend of mine who would run with me as
      a pair of safety runners arrived at Robinson Flat the day before and had his car
      parked there. He ran back on the WS100 course and arrived at Squaw Valley before
      sunset. He had a room booked for a good sleep before our safety runner job next
      morning.

      Chihping

      Message 2 of 4 , Jun 8, 2011
        Chihping,
        Well...that would be a way to go! I don't think I'd be able to pull it off though, for a number of reasons.

        Thanks to those who have mailed me - and I've gotten the message that parking at Foresthill is a much better idea than parking at Robinson, so that's my new plan.

        I'm still looking for a ride eastward on Friday if someone has room.

        Thanks everyone!!
        Mike