Unsubscribe

  • lake@theunion.net
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 7, 2011
      Unsubscribe

      ----- Reply message -----
      From: "Brad" <bishopbr@...>
      To: <ws100@yahoogroups.com>
      Subject: [ws100] Crew Planning Help
      Date: Tue, Jun 7, 2011 9:02 am
      Howdy All,

      I was hoping someone with experience crewing could lend some advice as my crew/pacer & I put together his schedule. Right now am hoping the following will be workable:

      -See the start at Squaw

      -Meet at Duncan Canyon

      -Meet at Dusty Corners

      -Meet at Michigan Bluff

      -Long term parking at Foresthill where he'll join me as pacer for the rest of the way.

      Don't want to overtax him or cause undue stress due to poor schedule planning, so any input on how easy these transitions would be for is greatly appreciated!

      Thanks & God Bless,

      Brad