Aid station volunteer looking for a lodging

  • kellyarledge@ymail.com
    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 4, 2011
      Hi,

      I'm an EMT and just got assigned my aid station for the race - but I'm on a student budget, and with the cost of plane tickets, I'd need to find a room or place to camp for the night to be able to make it to the race. Would anyone be willing to house a volunteer for Thurs/Fri/Sat night?

      Thanks!
      - K
    • kellyarledge@ymail.com
      Message 2 of 2 , Jun 12, 2011
        Hi-

        Thanks everyone for the kind offers. Flight prices took a jump not long after I posted this, and it won't be feasible for me to get out to the race this year. I apologize if you replied I did not get a chance to respond to you directly.

        Good luck with the race everyone, wish I could be there!

        Kelly