RE: [ws100] Pacer Available

  • Joseph Swenson
    Message 1 of 2 , May 11, 2011
      Best thing is to show up at Foresthill about 3:30 - 4PM and sign up as a
      volunteer pacer. Volunteers will pace runners coming through on a first
      come first serve basis. Any runner coming through who needs a pacer makes
      the request and the volunteers are tapped to pace in the order they sign up.
      I did that one year - was second in line to pace, and helped a guy from Ohio
      get in under 24 hours.

      If you decide to pace a particular person they may or may not have the kind
      of day you are hoping for or they may even drop. By volunteering you are
      guaranteed a person to pace.

      Just my opinion.

      Cheers,

      Joe