Pacing Question(s)

  • Brian Ricketts
    Message 1 of 2 , May 2, 2011
      There will be 2 of us pacing/crewing a runner this June. One of us will
      join her at mile 62 (Foresthill). If we are looking to (roughly) split the
      pacing mileage evenly, where is the best/easiest place to meet and switch?

      Thanks,
      Brian

    • cperillo@sbcglobal.net
      Message 2 of 2 , May 2, 2011
        The 2nd runner can meet at Green Gate after river crossing.
        Chris
        Sent on the Sprint� Now Network from my BlackBerry�