[ws100] Re: Caloric Intake

  • Lewis, Chuck
    Message 1 of 3 , Mar 22, 2000
      Bruce.....
      I suspected the caps also..... I was taking one cap every half hour. As
      you probably know there are not many directions as to dosage that comes with
      the caps... This year I haven't even used them after running 2-50's, a 40,
      and 2-50k's.... I'm considering passing on them altogether for Western this
      year... But we'll see what happens as the weather warms up a bit!
      A can of Ensure rates itself at 340 Cal/can. I was thinking about all the
      pretzels, cookies, fig newtons, etc. that I eat at the aide stations and I
      just can't imagine that it adds up to 340 calories/aide station. Soooooo.
      Thanks for the "Feed" back! Good luck this year! Sounds like you have
      everything it takes to get that buckle! Maybe I'll see you at camp!
      Chuck