Bag Transport

  • hollandjt
    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 10, 2009
      If no one is available to drive our rental car from Squaw to Auburn or Foresthill, would someone be willing to cart our bags (one each plus backpack) to Auburn/Foresthill from Squaw so we can forego the rental car completely? Thanks. jtholl@... 901-229-0256. Any help is appreciated.
    • Dave James
      Message 2 of 2 , Jun 10, 2009
        I have a rental and a driver and we could do that for you if you are in a jam. Rundavejames@.... How many bags are we talking about?