ws100 elevation profile && anybody staying in Brockway,Ca on Friday ?

  • Bogdan
    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 7, 2009
      I was trying to find the gps file for the whole ws100 to get a nice elevation profile printed.
      And i can't seem to find either the gps file or a detailed profile as an image.
      And the GPX files on the ws100.com website i can't load them

      Anybody can help ?

      Also anybody staying near Brockway,Ca on Friday night before the race ?
      It is 19 miles from the race start.
      Last night i dreamt my car broke down the morning of the race and I had to bike to the start :-)
    • Gary Wang