Driver / Crew from Reno to Race Start to Auburn

  • rundavejames
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 13 10:13 PM
      Greetings everyone! I hope everyone is happy, healthy and enjoying
      building their base for the upcoming season!

      I have a car on reserve from Reno to Sacramento, if anyone wants to
      follow the race and help crew for I would be so gracious and
      appreciative!

      I can be contacted at rundavejames@... or (914) 715-8556!

      Thank you all for your time and consideration! I have been looking
      forward to this run for about 4 years now!

      Regards

      Dave James