Re: Wristband ID for runners?

  • CoolJudy
    Message 1 of 2 , Aug 3, 2007
      The WS 100 has used wrist band from the beginning. They record
      vital information, including starting weights (losing % of weight is
      a criteria for getting pulled). Only the aid station captain
      can "cut" the band which means the runner is officially
      stopped/pulled. Failure to do so means the runner is DQ in the
      future.

      Judy Rinehimer
      Retired Dusty Corners Aid Station Captain