Re: [ws100] Re: drinking soda and running (OT)

  • Tx Trigger
    Message 1 of 3 , Feb 21, 2007
      Thanks everyone for the great info on why coke is something I've seen the ultra runners drink out there on the trail. Y'all have a great spring time training, and hope some of you get to do the WS100. I'd love to make it out for Tevis, but will have to see how the planning and $$$ goes. I do love that trail, and think about it probably way too much!
      Jonni in TX