somebody close to Roseville, CA can show me some trails on 02/10-11

  • Bogdan
    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 30, 2007
      Hi,

      My company will be sending me to roseville,ca the week of feb 12th to
      feb 16th ( I can fly in on the 10th but i must go back on the 16th).

      Is anybody living close by that could show me some trails for Sat and
      Sunday, feb 10 and 11th ?

      thanks
      bogie

      PS - PLEASE REPLY OFF THE LIST
    • Steve
      Message 2 of 2 , Feb 3, 2007
        Well Sunday the 11 I will be heading out from Michigan Bluff to Last
        Chance and back. 23 miles. I live in Foresthill and I am using the
        WS trail to train for Massanutten.