Re: [ws100] WS100 buckle on ebay

  • Steve Reagan
    Message 1 of 3 , Jun 21, 2006
      Maybe somebody who knows WS will buy it and donate it
      back to the race - that seems to be the only fitting
      end to this saga (seems to be part of an estate sale).

      Here's the link: http://tinyurl.com/gowtc

      --Steve

      --- Jonni <trigger@...> wrote:

      > Kind of sad in a way that it ended up on ebay.

      http://cgi.ebay.com/Belt-Buckle-Western-States-Endurance-Run-Award-

      100miles_W0QQitemZ104752189961QQcategoryZ86656QQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

      > Or, item #104752189961
      >
      > JOnni

      > --------------------~-->
      > Great things are happening at Yahoo! Groups. See
      > the new email design.

      http://us.click.yahoo.com/TISQkA/hOaOAA/yQLSAA/1GfwlB/TM

      Steve Reagan mailto:sertiglaufer@...

      "Any idiot can run a marathon. It takes a special
      kind of idiot to run an ultramarathon."
      - Alan Cabelly

      http://mail.yahoo.com
    • Jonni
      Message 2 of 3 , Jun 21, 2006
        It is an old buckle. Old design, back when they were round, and had a
        runner, not a cougar on it. I'm sure there is a story behind it, and how it
        ended up coming out of an estate in NY..
        Jonni