WS100 buckle on ebay

  • Jonni
    Message 1 of 3 , Jun 20, 2006
      Kind of sad in a way that it ended up on ebay.

      http://cgi.ebay.com/Belt-Buckle-Western-States-Endurance-Run-Award-
      100miles_W0QQitemZ104752189961QQcategoryZ86656QQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

      Or, item #104752189961

      JOnni
    • Steve Reagan
      Message 2 of 3 , Jun 21, 2006
        Maybe somebody who knows WS will buy it and donate it
        back to the race - that seems to be the only fitting
        end to this saga (seems to be part of an estate sale).

        Here's the link: http://tinyurl.com/gowtc

        --Steve

        --- Jonni <trigger@...> wrote:

        > Kind of sad in a way that it ended up on ebay.

        http://cgi.ebay.com/Belt-Buckle-Western-States-Endurance-Run-Award-

        100miles_W0QQitemZ104752189961QQcategoryZ86656QQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

        > Or, item #104752189961
        >
        > JOnni

        > --------------------~-->
        > Great things are happening at Yahoo! Groups. See
        > the new email design.

        http://us.click.yahoo.com/TISQkA/hOaOAA/yQLSAA/1GfwlB/TM

        Steve Reagan mailto:sertiglaufer@...

        "Any idiot can run a marathon. It takes a special
        kind of idiot to run an ultramarathon."
        - Alan Cabelly

        http://mail.yahoo.com
      • Jonni
        Message 3 of 3 , Jun 21, 2006
          It is an old buckle. Old design, back when they were round, and had a
          runner, not a cougar on it. I'm sure there is a story behind it, and how it
          ended up coming out of an estate in NY..
          Jonni