Driver Needed to Take My Car from Squaw Valley to Foresthill

  • Steve Reagan
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 9 11:11 PM
      Hi Everyone,

      I am running Safety Patrol at Western States this year
      from Squaw Valley to Robinson Flat. This entails
      starting with the runners from SV and means leaving my
      car behind there as well. I am hoping to find someone
      to drive it to Foresthill (or at least Auburn) so I
      don't have to go 2 days without my car and my stuff.
      If anyone out there could kindly drive it (97 Honda
      Accord 5sp), please email me. I would greatly
      appreciate it. I will also be at SV Thursday and
      Friday.

      Thanks in advance,

      --Steve Reagan

      Steve Reagan mailto:sertiglaufer@...

      "Any idiot can run a marathon. It takes a special
      kind of idiot to run an ultramarathon."
      - Alan Cabelly

      http://mail.yahoo.com