WS100 just around the corner

  • Jonni
    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 8, 2006
      This board is SO quiet. Just curious if anyone is running this year, if
      they have seen the trails, trail conditions etc. I was the one who
      finished Tevis with my horse last year from TX. Well, we won an entry
      for this year, so will be heading out again. Looking forward to hearing
      how folks are prepping, and then stories after the run!
      Jonni
    • kjjossi
      Message 2 of 2 , Jun 8, 2006
        LOTS of poison oak hanging into the trails in the canyons and for sure
        beyond. last 20 especially. my legs are still trashed (from poison
        oak) from memorial day weekend... but it was worth it... awesome
        trails! even got snowed and sleeted and rained on in the canyons...
        now who would ever predict hypothermia in the canyons! :) ha ha! at
        that time, couldn't get too far up past dusty corners due to snow, but
        i'm sure it's much better now. cheers and happy riding!
        kj