RE: [ws100] Texas to Tevis

  • Dale Keen
    Message 1 of 2 , Aug 1 10:50 AM
      congratulations on winning your Tevis buckle.

      Dale Keen
      Cross Country Coach
      Cameron Yoe High School

      "One day the great truth will have to be learned that the quest is
      greater than what is sought, the effort finer than the prize, or rather, the
      effort is the prize--the victory cheap and hollow were it not for the rigor
      of the game."

      Justice Benjamin Cardozo 1870-1938

      P.O. Box 712
      Cameron, TX 76520
      School: 254-697-2381 Home: 512-455-6391 Cell: 254-455-2129
      Home Address: 1703 CR 336, Milano, TX 76556