Texas to Tevis

  • mom_of_wesley
    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 29 3:58 PM
      Just a quick note, before I sign off the list.

      First, thanks again to all the runners who gave me trail reports after
      the WS100. The high country was not bad at all (in my mind) for the
      ride. We had a great time, and Hank and I finished with about half an
      hour to spare!!! Now I am back in Texas, already longing to be in the
      Sierra's again....

      For those who come out to the Grasslands run in Decatur TX, I ride
      sweep each year after the last runner on the 50 miler. Come say howdy!

      Jonni
    • Dale Keen
      Message 2 of 2 , Aug 1, 2005
        congratulations on winning your Tevis buckle.

        Dale Keen
        Cross Country Coach
        Cameron Yoe High School

        "One day the great truth will have to be learned that the quest is
        greater than what is sought, the effort finer than the prize, or rather, the
        effort is the prize--the victory cheap and hollow were it not for the rigor
        of the game."

        Justice Benjamin Cardozo 1870-1938

        P.O. Box 712
        Cameron, TX 76520
        School: 254-697-2381 Home: 512-455-6391 Cell: 254-455-2129
        Home Address: 1703 CR 336, Milano, TX 76556