[ws100] VOLUNTEER TIME

  • Mark Evans
    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 1 2:28 PM
      HELLO ALL,

      AS THE ONLY ULTRA IN MY PARTS IS THE WEEK BEFORE WS, AND THE RD SAYS
      THERE ISN'T 8 HOURS OF WORK TO BE DONE BEFORE MAY.....IS THERE GOING TO
      BE AN OPPORTUNITY TO PUT IN THE 8 HOURS DURING THE TRAINING WEEK-END,
      OR IMMEDIATELY BEFORE OR AFTER. I KNOW IN THE PAST IT WAS AVAILABLE
      DURING THE NIGHT TRAINING RUN WEEK-END. NEED TO KNOW OR ELSE I HAVE TO
      START CALLING RD'S FROM OTHER STATES .. THANKS

      MARK
    • Pete Petri
      Message 2 of 2 , Mar 1 2:47 PM
        Mark Says:
        >HELLO ALL,
        >
        >AS THE ONLY ULTRA IN MY PARTS IS THE WEEK BEFORE WS, AND THE RD SAYS
        >THERE ISN'T 8 HOURS OF WORK TO BE DONE BEFORE MAY.....IS THERE GOING TO
        >BE AN OPPORTUNITY TO PUT IN THE 8 HOURS DURING THE TRAINING WEEK-END,
        >OR IMMEDIATELY BEFORE OR AFTER. I KNOW IN THE PAST IT WAS AVAILABLE
        >DURING THE NIGHT TRAINING RUN WEEK-END. NEED TO KNOW OR ELSE I HAVE TO
        >START CALLING RD'S FROM OTHER STATES .. THANKS
        >
        >MARK

        Either that or put on your own run..it doesn't have to be big, or
        even charge fees. You'd be surprised how fast the time adds up like
        that, and it also gives your area what sounds like a well needed run.

        Pete Petri