looking for driver from SV to Auburn or Foresthill

  • abednosky
    Message 1 of 3 , Jun 19, 2005
      I am looking for someone to drive my rental to Auburn to SV...or
      Foresthill if I can't get it any futher!
      I'll be leaving NC on Monday and can will not check email again until
      Wed...please feel free to call 336 977 9676 too.
      Annette
    • Dale Keen
      Message 2 of 3 , Jun 19, 2005
        I need a pacer, male or female for the Western. I am hoping to finish in 27
        hours. I could use someone from ForestHill or from Green Gate. I need
        someone who can talk and tell me stories and keep me moving. If you can
        sing that is a real plus also. Actually I will appreciate anyone willing
        and able.

        I am looking for someone to drive my rental to Auburn to SV...or
        Foresthill if I can't get it any futher!
        I'll be leaving NC on Monday and can will not check email again until
        Wed...please feel free to call 336 977 9676 too.
        Annette

        Dale Keen
        Cross Country Coach
        Cameron Yoe High School "We Train to Win."
        P.O. Box 712
        Cameron, TX 76520
        School: 254-697-2381 Home: 512-455-6391 Cell: 254-455-2129
        Home Address: 1703 CR 336, Milano, TX 76556
      • Linda Hurd
        Message 3 of 3 , Jun 20, 2005
          Dale,

          If you did not get a pacer as a result of this message, you might try
          posting a message to UltraList... If you are not subscribed to
          Ultralist, I can post a message for you and ask that anyone
          interested contact you directly.

          Linda

          http://mail.yahoo.com