[ws100] Re: Accessing Western States Web Site

  • Pat Lewis
    Message 1 of 3 , Feb 17, 2000
      At 2/17/00 12:27 PM, you wrote:
      >Is the web site down or has the address been changed?

      Looks they got their own domain and have moved off the UltraCoach site.

      Try: http://www.ws100.com/

      I'm sure Stan will change the links on his site soon,,,,,
    • greg m soderlund
      Message 2 of 3 , Feb 20, 2000
        Kendall --

        The WS web site is in transition. Stan Jensen is one of the new
        webmasters and should be able to steer you in the right direction.
        Thanks for asking about the site and I think you will be suprised by the
        new site when it is up and running. I am Cc'ing this message to Stan.

        Take care,

        Greg Soderlund, RD Western States Endurance Run
        Way Too Cool 50K, Montrail/Patagonia American River 50
        242 Hartnell Place, Sacramento, CA 95825
        916-638-1161
        Web site: http://www.run100s.com/snu -- E-mail: gsoderlund@...

        On Thu, 17 Feb 2000 12:27:58 -0800 "Kendall Kreft" <krkreft@...>
        writes:
        >I have repeatedly tried to access the web site for Western States and
        >have been unable to do so. I have it saved as one of my favorite
        >sites, but get an error message each time I try to go there. I have
        >also searced the web for Western States and get directed to the same
        >web address and get the same message. Is the web site down or has
        >the
        >address been changed?
        >Kendall

        >Earn extra money at calypso.com by creating your own web store. For a
        >limited time, join calypso.com and receive a FREE calypso whistle.
        >Also learn how you can win up to $25! Click to
        >
        >eGroups.com Home: http://www.egroups.com/group/ws100/

        Juno now offers FREE Internet Access!
        http://dl.www.juno.com/get/tagj.