Re: [ws100] pacer needed

  • JIMMIE ONEIL
    Message 1 of 3 , Jun 19, 2003
      Patti,
      Would love to help you, but I am pacing someone. If something happens to him, I can surely help you out. He'll be there for the 24 hour cutoff at Forresthill. Good luck and I am sorry. Jim from Reno

      Patti Harden <ultragrl2001@...> wrote:
      Hi,
      I'm looking for a pacer to get me there under 30 hrs.

      Can't just be someone going along for the ride. I've
      GOT to finish under 30 hrs!!!!!!!
      HELP
      Female, 50

      Message 2 of 3 , Jun 19, 2003
        Jim,
        Thanks, I found someone, but thanks anyway.
        Patti

        http://sbc.yahoo.com