Re: [ws100] Excel file showing all WST split times since 1986

  • John Robinson
    Message 1 of 3 , Dec 19, 2002
      That's too bad that you didn't get a chance to attempt the CA 14'ers thing. I'd be interested in doing that sometime, but I think I'm going to concentrate on Hardrock for next summer now that I didn't get into WS.
      I'm planning on doing Las Trampas as long as Eric has the run, but I haven't talked to him for a couple of months.
      Since I've been sending this to the WS list, I've got a bunch of pictures from last years run. Would anyone be interested if I posted them on my website?
      Jeff Collins <jeffcollins76@...> wrote:
      Sorry to here about WST - but there's plenty to keep you busy.
      Regarding the CA 14'ers - I was all packed on July 10th and received a call from work about big problems. Had to call my partner at 5am and tell him to unpack because I couldn't go. As it turned out - fires in the area kept everyone out for several days. I didn't want to do it after 7/15 because - legally you aren't suppose to be in one of the areas. I saw later on a guy from CA did it in August. A few people of who know the laws mentioned the permit issue but ...
      Thinking about next July but may run Vermont.
      Haven't heard from Eric about his Las Trampas yet - are you thinking about doing it?
      Good luck in your runs.

      Do you Yahoo!?