Welcome to the WS 2003 e-mail list

  • akabill
    Message 1 of 3 , Dec 10, 2002
      Stan?

      non-runner my butt.
      Hope the list gets going soon.
      See you sooner better than later.

      aloha,

      aka

      At 03:54 AM 12/11/2002 -0000, you wrote:
      >Greetings from Stan Jensen, non-runner.
      >
      >I just wanted to send out this message to let you know that you're
      >still subscribed to the list. If you need help getting off the list,
      >please contact me. If you know of anyone running the race next June,
      >please let them know of this list. Thanks and good luck!
      >
      >Stan

      Life is good!
      and getting better
      all the time.

      akabill
    • zygote94019 <StanJ@Run100s.com>

        Message 3 of 3 , Dec 16, 2002
          Stan,
          I am unfamiliar with this list but look forward to
          seeing what comes up! Can you tell me what it's
          about? Am I on it because I volunteered at WS last
          year? I've passed it on to a friend who was selected
          for 2003. Thanks.
          (~: St. George

          --- "zygote94019 <StanJ@...>"

          http://mailplus.yahoo.com