missing LED flashlight

  • andy black
    Message 1 of 3 , Jul 4, 2001
      In all the excitement and exhaustion, I left a fancy flashlight at the High
      School track after the race. It is made of black plastic about 1 1/2"
      diameter by 7" long. It has a homemade neoprene sleeve. The bulbs are 7
      LED's which put out a very distinctive GREEN light (turn it on by rotating
      the lens).

      If you picked this up at the finish line, I would be very grateful if you
      would return it to me...send me an email and I'll give you my address and
      the cost of postage

      Thanks!!

      Andy Black
      ab@...
    • Debbie Mayhew
      Message 2 of 3 , Jul 5, 2001
        Andy,

        The chief nurse for Western States, Betty Veal, provides a service of
        returning unclaimed drop bags, cameras, flash lights etc. that are left at
        the finish line. She found our camera and fanny pack and mailed it to us
        last year. Call her at 530-885-9577 to see if she picked up your
        flashlight. She will then estimate how much it will cost to mail to you ,
        and upon receipt of a check, she will do so. Her address is 5465 Bell
        Road, Auburn, CA, 95602.

        She's a wonderful person to do this for us! Good luck!

        Regards,
        Debbie Mayhew

        Lotus Notes Address: Debbie Mayhew/Santa Teresa/IBM
        VM Address: stlvm27(mayhew)
        Internet Address: dmayhew@...
        Phone: (408)463-4251
      • ab@exploratorium.edu
        Message 3 of 3 , Jul 11, 2001
          Thanks Debbie and Greg for the suggestion to call Betty Veal. I had
          already done that when I decided to post to the WS100 list. I think
          another runner or crew member must have picked up my flashlight at the
          finish, and I was hoping they would return it to me...

          andy black