pacer question

  • Pat Lewis
    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 11, 2001
      I've read page 6, item 5 of the race booklet and have come up with this
      theoretical question: Lets say a runner does not think they will want a
      pacer and does not pickup a number for the pacer at Foresthills.

      If they get into (for example) Highway 49, decided they want a pacer and
      there is someone there willing to pace them, how is the race number problem
      handled?
    • Pat Lewis
      Message 2 of 2 , Jun 11, 2001
        At 6/11/2001 11:51 AM, you wrote:
        >One (quick) thought: pick up the number yourself in Foresthill,

        I'm asking the question on behalf of someone who is pacing from Foresthills
        to Highway 49, where someone else will take over.

        They planned on hanging around Highway 49 for a while, hoping to pace
        someone else to the finish.