Re: [ws100] camping at Start?

  • Greg M Soderlund
    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 7, 2001
      Judy --

      You can park and stay in your RV in the Squaw Valley parking lot.  At least we always have been able to do so unless there is a change I don't know about.

      See you in a couple of weeks!

      Greg Soderlund, RD
      Way Too Cool 50K, Montrail/Patagonia American River 50 - www.run100s.com/snu
      Western States Endurance Run -  www.ws100.com
      242 Hartnell Place, Sacramento, CA 95825
      916-456-1122 Fax: 916-456-7711

      On Thu, 7 Jun 2001 21:40:36 -0700 "Judy Rinehimer" <cooljudy@...> writes:
      We've never been to the Friday and Saturday start.  We have a self-contained motorhome. Do people stay in the parking lot at Squaw or is overnight parking prohibited?  If not allowed, is there designated area or do folks stay out along the Truckee on Hwy 89?
      Judy