camping at Start?

  • Judy Rinehimer
    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 7 9:40 PM
      We've never been to the Friday and Saturday start.  We have a self-contained motorhome. Do people stay in the parking lot at Squaw or is overnight parking prohibited?  If not allowed, is there designated area or do folks stay out along the Truckee on Hwy 89?
      Judy
    • Greg M Soderlund
      Message 2 of 2 , Jun 7 10:41 PM
        Judy --

        You can park and stay in your RV in the Squaw Valley parking lot.  At least we always have been able to do so unless there is a change I don't know about.

        See you in a couple of weeks!

        Greg Soderlund, RD
        Way Too Cool 50K, Montrail/Patagonia American River 50 - www.run100s.com/snu
        Western States Endurance Run -  www.ws100.com
        242 Hartnell Place, Sacramento, CA 95825
        916-456-1122 Fax: 916-456-7711