Re: [ws100] Western StatesLottery winners

  • greg m soderlund
    Message 1 of 4 , Nov 29, 2000
      Carl Pegels asks regarding the results of the WS lottery. The WS lottery
      will be held this Saturday at the Placer High School cafeteria in Auburn,
      CA. Starting time is 9 AM and things should wrap up around 11:30 AM.
      Results will be posted to the WS website immediately following the
      lottery selection.

      Greg Soderlund, RD
      Western States Endurance Run http://www.ws100.com
      Way Too Cool 50K, Montrail/Patagonia American River 50
      242 Hartnell Place, Sacramento, CA 95825 Ph : 916-456-1122
      http://www.run100s.com/snu -- E-mail: gsoderlund@...

      On Wed, 29 Nov 2000 14:26:46 -0500 Carl Pegels <cpegels@...>
      writes:
      > Does anyone know when and where the lottery winners for next year's
      > run
      > are listed? I did not see them yet on the WS100 Web site. Thanks.
      > Carl
      > Pegels

      GET INTERNET ACCESS FROM JUNO!
      http://dl.www.juno.com/get/tagj.