[ws100] Western StatesLottery winners

  • Pat Lewis
    Message 1 of 4 , Nov 29, 2000
      At 11/29/2000 02:26 PM, you wrote:
      >Does anyone know when and where the lottery winners for next year's run
      >are listed?

      The lottery is this Saturday and they are supposed to be posted to
      www.WS100.com late in the day.
    • greg m soderlund
      Message 2 of 4 , Nov 29, 2000
        Carl Pegels asks regarding the results of the WS lottery. The WS lottery
        will be held this Saturday at the Placer High School cafeteria in Auburn,
        CA. Starting time is 9 AM and things should wrap up around 11:30 AM.
        Results will be posted to the WS website immediately following the
        lottery selection.

        Greg Soderlund, RD
        Western States Endurance Run http://www.ws100.com
        Way Too Cool 50K, Montrail/Patagonia American River 50
        242 Hartnell Place, Sacramento, CA 95825 Ph : 916-456-1122
        http://www.run100s.com/snu -- E-mail: gsoderlund@...

        On Wed, 29 Nov 2000 14:26:46 -0500 Carl Pegels <cpegels@...>
        writes:
        > Does anyone know when and where the lottery winners for next year's
        > run
        > are listed? I did not see them yet on the WS100 Web site. Thanks.
        > Carl
        > Pegels

        GET INTERNET ACCESS FROM JUNO!
        http://dl.www.juno.com/get/tagj.