Western StatesLottery winners

  • Carl Pegels
    Message 1 of 4 , Nov 29, 2000
      Does anyone know when and where the lottery winners for next year's run
      are listed? I did not see them yet on the WS100 Web site. Thanks. Carl
      Pegels
    • Michaela Missy Heeb
      Message 2 of 4 , Nov 29, 2000
        My understanding is that the lottery will be held this Saturday 12/2 .
        . . miss

        --- In ws100@egroups.com, Carl Pegels <cpegels@a...> wrote:
        > Does anyone know when and where the lottery winners for next year's
        run
        > are listed? I did not see them yet on the WS100 Web site. Thanks.
        Carl
        > Peg
      • Pat Lewis
        Message 3 of 4 , Nov 29, 2000
          At 11/29/2000 02:26 PM, you wrote:
          >Does anyone know when and where the lottery winners for next year's run
          >are listed?

          The lottery is this Saturday and they are supposed to be posted to
          www.WS100.com late in the day.
        • greg m soderlund
          Message 4 of 4 , Nov 29, 2000
            Carl Pegels asks regarding the results of the WS lottery. The WS lottery
            will be held this Saturday at the Placer High School cafeteria in Auburn,
            CA. Starting time is 9 AM and things should wrap up around 11:30 AM.
            Results will be posted to the WS website immediately following the
            lottery selection.

            Greg Soderlund, RD
            Western States Endurance Run http://www.ws100.com
            Way Too Cool 50K, Montrail/Patagonia American River 50
            242 Hartnell Place, Sacramento, CA 95825 Ph : 916-456-1122
            http://www.run100s.com/snu -- E-mail: gsoderlund@...

            On Wed, 29 Nov 2000 14:26:46 -0500 Carl Pegels <cpegels@...>
            writes:
            > Does anyone know when and where the lottery winners for next year's
            > run
            > are listed? I did not see them yet on the WS100 Web site. Thanks.
            > Carl
            > Pegels

            GET INTERNET ACCESS FROM JUNO!
            http://dl.www.juno.com/get/tagj.