      From: Marge & Nick Burley
      To: ws100@egroups.com
      Sent: 5/23/00 4:29 AM
      Subject: [ws100] training camp

      Hi,

      I'm heading out for the training camp this weekend and I have a few
      questions. This is my first time at Western. If anyone could help I
      would
      appreciate it.

      1. What's the weather like? Hot? Cold? or both?

      2. Will someone be there on Friday? What time? We should provide our
      own
      dinner on Friday right?

      Thanks for your help.

      Marge Burley