237Training Run Changed - Saturday

  • per683468
    May 25, 2011
      Does anyone know where the run will be on Saturday. The email update says "The alternate course will run from the top of Driver's Flat Road to Foresthill (Cal Street in reverse), then on to Michigan Bluff. The runners will turn around at Michigan Bluff and return to Foresthill for the finish. Total distance 30.6 miles"

      On the WS 100 guidebook cutoff chart, there is only 6 miles between Michigan Bluff and Foresthill. Do it twice, that's 12 miles. Where is the other 18 miles on "Driver's Flat Road".

      I am from the East Coast, so I am not familiar with the area.
    • Show all 3 messages in this topic