      To: ws100@yahoogroups.com
      From: prosport.israel@...
      Date: Tue, 10 May 2011 16:37:43 +0000
      Subject: [ws100] What to wear?

      All the videos in YouTube show runners in singlet and shorts both at the start, finish and in the middle. Isn't it cold at 5 in the morning at the start? What about running in the snow? Do runners change into long running trousers at night? What about bad weather, does it ever rain? or possibly storm?