      From: ws100@yahoogroups.com [mailto:ws100@yahoogroups.com] On Behalf Of
      Prosport Prosport
      Sent: Tuesday, May 10, 2011 12:38 PM
      To: ws100@yahoogroups.com
      Subject: [ws100] What to wear?

      All the videos in YouTube show runners in singlet and shorts both at the
      start, finish and in the middle. Isn't it cold at 5 in the morning at the
      start? What about running in the snow? Do runners change into long running
      trousers at night? What about bad weather, does it ever rain? or possibly
      storm?