      From: "abednosky" <pumpkinfarm@...>
      To: ws100@yahoogroups.com
      Subject: [ws100] looking for driver from SV to Auburn or Foresthill
      Date: Sun, 19 Jun 2005 12:05:44 -0000

      I am looking for someone to drive my rental to Auburn to SV...or
      Foresthill if I can't get it any futher!
      I'll be leaving NC on Monday and can will not check email again until
      Wed...please feel free to call 336 977 9676 too.
      Annette

      Dale Keen
      Cross Country Coach
      Cameron Yoe High School "We Train to Win."
      P.O. Box 712
      Cameron, TX 76520
      School: 254-697-2381 Home: 512-455-6391 Cell: 254-455-2129
      Home Address: 1703 CR 336, Milano, TX 76556
    • Show all 3 messages in this topic