Writing Exchange

  • lorepoetess
    Message 1 of 2 , Oct 9, 2003
      Hello, I would like to list a new group I started - Writing Exchange -
      It is for those who seek a writing partner to exchange stories and
      poems for critique and creative writing practice.

    • Elizabeth Anne Ensley
      Message 2 of 2 , Oct 9, 2003
        Thank you. ;-) The more writer's groups we manage to
        list here, the easier it will be for people to find
        them on Yahoo.

        Regards,
        Liz.

        --- In writing_groups_list@yahoogroups.com, "lorepoetess"