bipolar_support_for_sf-f_writers

  • Elizabeth Anne Ensley
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 13, 2003
      After some reading and thought,m I just started this group. It's not
      a writing group per se, just a writer's support group for those of us
      who are (or strongly suspect that we are) bipolar.

      Whrn it interferes with writing and submititng, then it's a major
      problem for writers. I searched for an appropriate support group, but
      found none: so I started this place to vent, rant, and support
      writers through those difficult times. For myself, and for htose like
      me.

      I'm moderating posts to limit and/or eradicate spam, and I'm hoping
      to avoid flames as well (not that I have ever been on a list that has
      had a flame, guess I've been lucky).

      =>@@<=

      bipolar_support_for_sf-f_writers

      I'm starting this group because I suspect (after much reading and
      thought on the subject) that I am bipolar. Trust me, when it
      interferes with my life and what I want to do, it's a problem: a
      really big problem. This group is for people like me who need/want
      support in things like writing and submitting their fiction. We need
      it.

      This group will be moderated to keep out spammers. If you post,
      please be patient, it may take a while for one to appear because I
      use my daughter's computer to go online. The home network is down. ;,;

      Regards,

      Liz.