Hello!

  • Oksana Bots
    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 30, 2003

      Hello All!

      I'm new here in your group and I'm really glad I found it... I hope you will like my part in your group and you will like me.
      Please tell me either we write collaboratively  or everyone writes his/her own story?
      By the way, I've created a group to write collaboratively so if you like please join...
    • Stark Raving Mad Onna
      Message 2 of 2 , Jul 30, 2003
        Hi!

        N, this is just a list to post your group in so that
        other folks can find it. I'm glad you posted the link.
        *grin*

        No one writes stories in this group. It's intended as
        an adjunct to
        http://groups.yahoo.com/group/Writers_Library as a
        list of predomintly Yahoo-based writer's groups. I
        don't know if you have seen any of hte earlier
        messages here yet, but I have tried (and encourage
        other people) to post writer's groups to this liost
        when I find them. I remember how frustrating Yahoo
        searches can be when you want to find a writer's
        group. The first time I tried it, I ended up with
        orogrammer's groups among other things. That's a lot
        of chaff to sort (unless you're a programmer) before
        the wheat.

        I invite anyone to either peruse or to add links to
        the database and the bookmarks. I'm sfrsid I fell
        woefully behind when I got sick and I probably won't
        manage to catch up until The Terror goes back to
        school, but a lot of links are psoted in the emails
        too. I'll also manage to update more links and things
        then, too.

        Regards,
        Liz.

        http://sitebuilder.yahoo.com