my writing group

  • dilentanta
    Message 1 of 3 , Feb 19, 2003
      This is the name of my writing group:

      writing_one_page_at_a_time

      It has a limited membership, but we're always looking
      for new members.

      It's an unmoderated group.

    • Chaos Reigns Supreme Pizza
      Message 2 of 3 , Feb 19, 2003
        Hi, D.

        Can I assume, then, that you can access this group at
        http://groups.yahoo.com/group/writing_one_page_at_a_time?
        That, of course, means that anyone asking abou tthe
        group can visit the page (and to subscribe you could
        send an email to
        writing_one_page_at_a_time-subscribe@yahoogroups.com).

        That's a good title for the group, and also a good
        goal to set. Thank you for mentioning it here!

        =====
        -----
        Regards,

        Elizabeth Anne Ensley
        elizabethanneensley@...
        Eating radioactive chocolate chip cookies can give you atomic piles.

        Message 3 of 3 , Jul 31, 2004