New online class on writing genre novels for hire

  • eyeofnewt8s
    Message 1 of 2 , Aug 2, 2013
      I'll be teaching an online course at Writers.com in September, assuming anyone signs up! It treats "hack writing" as the art and business of genre writing for hire, without the normal pejorative context. For details, see http://www.writers.com/newton.html

      Mike Newton
      www.michaelnewton.homestead.com
    • Elizabeth Anne Ensley
      Message 2 of 2 , Aug 2, 2013