Live Editor Chat About Flawed Characters -- Saturday 9 PM Eastern

  • LaurieSanders@blackvelvetseductions.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 25, 2008
      I'm Laurie Sanders, editor at Black Velvet Seductions. For sometime now I have been hosting live chats on Saturday nights at 9 PM Eastern time in the Black Velvet Seductions chat room at:
      http://www.blackvelvetseductions.com/Chat%20Room.html

      The chats are always govenred by what the authors in attendance want to discuss. Topics have run the gamut, sometimes serving as impromptu brainstorming sessions, sometimes focusong on erotic romance, romantic suspense, paranormal romanance, or on promotion, or other topics of interest to authors.

      Though the chat will always be governed by what authors in attendance want to talk about, in absence of another topic, we will be talking about flawed characters, which seems to be a topic of interest to authors in the workshops I teach on deep point of view.

      Authors are invited to drop by the Black Velvet Seductions chat room at http://www.blackvelvetseductions.com/Chat20%Room.html for an informal chat on flawed characters and/or other topics.

      Laurie Sanders
      Editor/Founder, Black Velvet Seductions
      http://www.blackvelvetseductions.com