Re: [writing_groups_list] Digest Number 12

  • Hector Ciftja
    Message 1 of 2 , Dec 23, 2002

      Thanks,

      It was most useful,

      Hek

      Hektor Ciftja

      L. "S.Papri", Rr. "S.Papri"

      No.28

      Elbasan

      Albania

      Mob: 068 25 35 951

    • Chaos Reigns Supreme Pizza
      Message 2 of 2 , Dec 23, 2002
        Hektor,

        You're welcome. Not that I'm much of a help *grin* but I try.

        Also, even if I began this topic as a site for sharing those writing groups that exist on Yahoo (a
        daunting proposition if you have ever tried a keyword search, since not everything shows up on any
        one search) I think I altered my position on one thing: I think it's okay to ask for and offer
        help on this list. Not that the group has a large amount of members as opposed to
        http://groups.yahoo.com/group/Writers_Library, which has more of a listmind; but where one can
        offer at least a little help with a writing project...

        Maybe I should add a database for the purpose of accumulating writer's resources in addition to
        Yahoo writer's groups. Actually, anyone could create or add a database. I believe I adjusted the
        settings for that purpose.

        --- Hector Ciftja <hciftja@...> wrote (snipped):
        Thanks,

        It was most useful,

        Hektor Ciftja

        =====
        -----
        Regards,

        Elizabeth Anne Ensley
        elizabethanneensley@...
        Eating radioactive chocolate chip cookies can give you atomic piles.

        http://mailplus.yahoo.com