REMINDER! Free Black Velvet Seductions Saturday Chats With Editor Resume Tonight Saturday July 12 at 9PM Eastern

  • LaurieSanders@blackvelvetseductions.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 12, 2008
      Good Afternoon,

      I'm writing to remind everyone of the Black Velvet Seductions Saturday evening open chats with me (Editor at Black Velvet Seductions) which resume tonight, Saturday July 12 at 9PM Eastern in the Black Velvet Seductions chat room at http://www.blackvelvetseductions.com/Chat%20Room.html

      These chats have proved to be very informal. They offer authors the chance to ask any questions they have about Black Velvet Seductions. The last several chats have been largely specific to our Forbidden Experiences line with discussions on erotic category romance which Black Velvet Seductions is eager to acquire. The last couple of chats have also served as brainstorming opportunities with group brainstorming of book ideas which authors are now working on, content in the knowledge that the plot lines are ones Black Velvet Seductions is interested in acquiring.

      The chat room is currently limited to 40 simultaneous users. We haven't yet hit the room limits and plans are underway to increase the chat room size to allow more simultaneous users. In the meantime it is probably a good idea to arrive a bit early to secure your spot. Most people stay for the whole chat session so if the room does become filled there will likely not be much opportunity to get in when others leave.

      I look forward to seeing everyone this evening.

      Laurie Sanders
      Black Velvet Seductions
      http://www.blackvelvetseductions.com