Writers Post Journal Contest

  • leeann_lessard_pr
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 7, 2007
      In honor of Writers Post Journal third anniversary we are hosting our
      first paranormal romance novella contest with Lachesis Publishing
      (www.lachesispublishing.com). There are three categories: Romantic
      Fantasy, Futuristic Romance and Paranormal Romance. Romance must be
      an element, but may not be the major element, of the plot. The first
      place and second place winners in each category will be published in
      trade paperback and e-book by Lachesis Publishing. Third place
      winners will be featured in a year-long serial in the Writers Post
      Journal. The cost of the contest is $10 USD per entry. All entries
      must be received by May 15, 2006. Any entries received after this
      date will be refused and would be participants will be advised with
      an e-mail.

      For more information http://www.lbfbooks.com/index.php?
      main_page=infopages&pages_id=6

      Sincerely,